One of the best things I’ve seen lately!
1. Log into Google and go to Google documents.
2. Click on the create button to the left hand side and click on spreadsheet.
3. Label column ‘A’ Information. This is where you will put the information you want the QR code to have, for example your text, video, url etc.
4. Label column ‘B’ QR Code. (Eventually your QR code will appear here)
5. Resize the columns and rows so they are approximately 2 inches by 2 inches. You want them big enough to be able to scan easily.
6. Copy and paste this formula in cell B2, then click enter.
7. If QR doesn’t appear, you may need to retype the quotation marks and the x in between the size (150×150). For some reason the copy and paste commands change the x and quotes.
8. Click the tiny blue square in the bottom-right corner of the cell and drag down to fill the formula in that column. QR codes should appear for all the information you filled in each row. If you didn’t fill in each row and you see QR codes then you can go back and put in information and those QR codes will change to add the new information.
9. Print them out, cut them up and place where you want them in your classroom.